Disney Plus is a streaming service that offers a wide range of movies and videos that we can stream online. Thanks to the cross-compatibility of the devices available for Disney Plus, we can access the Disney Plus account from many devices. So some of us might want to share a Disney Plus account with friends or family to save money. This way we can create multiple profiles, so the program’s algorithm can recommend to show that each user likes the show, and keep track of exactly where each user has seen the show so far. This article shows you how to edit or delete Disney Plus profiles.
See also : How can you change the email address and password of your Disney Plus account?
Creating a profile
Before we can edit or delete a profile, we must first create a profile. We will use the mobile application as our preferred profiling platform.
- Run the Disney+ application on your device. If you have not downloaded the application, you can download it from the AppStore or Google Play Store.
- The application automatically downloads the home page where you can select movies or TV series to stream. Click on the Account tab in the lower right corner of the screen. If you have already created a profile, it will appear as an image of your profile.
- You will be led to a menu where you can add profiles. Click on the plus (+) to add a new profile to your account.
- You will be prompted to select an icon to install as your profile image. Click on the image you want to use from the available icons. You can also press the Skip button to skip this step.
- On the new page you must enter your profile name. Enter the name you want to give the profile.
- There are two characteristics under the name. The first function allows you to convert your profile into a child-friendly profile. In this way, all content is adapted to age. The second allows you to activate AutoStart. This function automatically starts the next episode of the TV series at the end of the previous one.
- Click the Save button in the upper right corner to create a profile.
Sometimes it may be necessary to change some profile settings or change the profile icon. In order to do this, we need to adjust the profile. We will use the office to demonstrate the steps to follow.
- Start Disney+ on your desktop.
- Click on your profile avatar. The avatar is located in the upper right corner of your device’s screen.
- Choose Edit Profiles from the drop-down menu that appears.
- To change the settings of an existing profile, click on the avatar of the profile you wish to change.
- There are several functions you can change in your profile: Automatic start, background video, child profile and application language. To change the settings, slide the switch next to the first three. Tap the down arrow to change the language.
- To change your profile avatar, click on the current icon and select a new avatar.
- Save your changes by clicking the Save button.
Deletion of profile
If a user no longer uses his Disney Plus account, we may want to delete the profile he has created.
- Follow steps 1 to 3 in the Edit profile section.
- Select the profile you want to delete.
- Scroll down. Click on the Delete Profile button.
- Click Delete when the confirmation window appears.
disney plus select profile,how to remove devices from disney plus,disney plus profile name ideas,how to delete disney account,disney plus profiles limit,how to change primary profile on disney plus,disney plus/account subscription,how to change language on disney plus,how to delete watch history on disney plus,disney plus primary profile,how to delete a disney plus account,disneylife activate,disney plus turn off 4k,disney plus parental controls,how do i change my primary profile on disney plus,how to delete disney plus account,how to change primary account on disney plus,edit disney plus account