If a critical process stops unpredictably in Windows 10, read more about how to fix the BSOD Stop Code Critical Process Died in Windows 10.
Windows 10, Microsoft’s latest and most recent operating system (OS), is very secure and more stable than the previous versions. The critical process, which stops unpredictably, is the only reason for most ODS. BSOD (acronym for Blue Screen of Death) – Symbol for a fatal system error. This usually indicates that the critical system procedure has failed in several ways.
Overview of critical process disconnection codes
The BSOD (Blue Screen of Death) is a boring experience because it usually prevents you from surfing the internet and working on the computer. The presence of this error on your PC and laptop shows that the Windows operating system (OS) has some problems with the continuation of one or more critical processes in your system.
BSOD errors are most common when updating Windows or sometimes when loading or installing a new Windows operating system on your computer. There is no reason to panic if you see the BSOD Stop Code Critical Process Dead Fault. To solve the BSOD error in the critical process stop code, use the following methods.
The main reasons for closing the critical process code are deceased BSOD :
- During the Windows update process or even after a successful update, the BSOD lock code may appear due to memory problems, compatibility problems, bad sectors, damaged or modified system files, etc.
- A critical process error that stopped the Windows 10 code died when the procedure required a completely random start of the operating system for many unspecified reasons.
- This update can cause many errors, such as missing partitions, low startup speed and many others.
Contents of this article
Methods for resolving critical BSOD error caused by stop code:
Method 1: Reboot the PC in safe and protected mode:
- First you need to restart your computer and press Shift + f8 while the motherboard is running; press these keys before the Windows icon appears.
- When the task is complete, go to Pre-Restore, tap Troubleshooting > Advanced Options, and then tap the Windows Startup Settings tab.
- Finally, activate Safe Mode and open your computer or laptop.
- You do not receive a Critical Process Died BSOD error when restarting. It will then start Windows in safe and protected mode.
Method 2: Windows PC File integrity check:
- You must enter the command line in the search field. Now click on the command line and select the Run as Administrator tab to open the command window.
- Now enter SFC /Scannow and press Enter. You have to wait three to five minutes for the system scan.
- If no system files are corrupted as a result of the scan, the Windows Resource Security Service can send you a note that does not indicate any integrity issues.
- Finally, you need to restart your computer when this command line has repaired a file.
Method 3: Execute the DSIM command in the search window:
- First enter the command line in the search field.
- Now to start the administrator, select DISM /Online /Cleanup Image/Restore State, and click the Input tab on the command line screen.
- Wait a few seconds to complete the process; depending on the size of your hard drive this will take 5 minutes.
- When the scan is complete, restart your Windows computer to determine whether or not the error message has disappeared in the Windows Critical Procedure.
Method 4: Driver update:
- You can easily access the device management using shortcuts such as Window + X.
- After pressing the combo keys, press in the list of displayed options.
- All drivers where this problem occurs. So you need to click on the first one and select Update Driver Software to continue.
- Select the first option, with which you can find a new available version or update the driver.
- Now wait and let your computer do the work for you.
- If there is an update, it will be restored quickly and your driver will be updated immediately.
Method 5: Start the device to troubleshoot hardware and equipment problems:
- To access troubleshooting in Windows, select the Windows Start menu and click Settings. Under Windows Settings, select Update and Security and click the Troubleshooting tab.
- The list of proposed corrections is automatically saved in the Suggested corrections section.
- The different troubleshooting tests are listed in the Preparation and Getting Started section and in the Search section and other troubleshooting sections. Select the option to start the troubleshooting program.
- You can troubleshoot hardware and device problems to assess hardware problems.
- It can also be controlled directly by pressing Windows + R keys to start the start dialog, specify msdt.exe -id DeviceDiagnostics and then click OK to start the device.
- To check if your computer has hardware problems, go to the next tab of the Troubleshooting Wizard.
Method 6: Scanning and clean loading:
- If you encounter a BSOD Critical Process Died Windows 10 error, you can choose to run a clean boot in secure mode.
- Now press the Win+R keys to start the Run field and point to MSConfig to start the system configuration window.
- Then tap Selective Startup, select the Hide all Microsoft devices check box, and tap Disable all.
Method 7: Uninstall Windows Updates:
- You now have to press the Windows + I keys to perform the Windows 10 settings.
- Then go to the Updates and Security section, select Windows Update and click on the View Update History tab.
- Then click on the option Remove Updates.
- In the next window, select the update you want to delete and click on the Delete option.
- Finally, reboot your Windows device. You no longer have to deal with the critical process that died in Windows 10.
There are over 500 BSOD error codes, but it is the Critical Process Died Stop code that attracts the most attention. A dead-critical process means that a critical system process dies when an error is displayed on the blue screen. We would like to know which method or solution is best for you; please let us know by leaving a comment in the box below.
Thank you for choosing OM Geeky, for further updates visit omgeeky.com.
critical process died while gaming,critical process died windows 8,critical process died after sleep,windows 10 critical process died reddit,steam critical process died,dell xps 13 critical process died,hyper-v critical process died,lenovo t570 critical process died,criticalprocessfault2,outlook critical process died,lenovo ideapad 320 critical process died,0x000000ef,server 2012 r2 – critical process died,critical process died windows 10 reddit,dism error 50,chkdsk,blue screen no safe mode,0x000000ef windows 10,critical process died ryzen,critical process died graphics card,stop code critical process died windows 10,windows 10 critical process died no safe mode,critical process died windows 10 cannot boot,critical process died windows 10 boot loop,critical process died windows 10 fresh install,stop code critical process died reddit,critical process died can't boot,critical process died keeps restarting