Would you like to know how you can make free calls abroad with a mobile or landline phone? It can be made anywhere. And this, with or without use of the Internet. In this article you will find the 4 best ways to do this from your mobile phone.
Do you have customers, family members or friends abroad? You’ll probably talk to them on a daily or regular basis. Are you still using your mobile phone for international calls? It’s time to stop making international calls this way. Because this method is expensive, because the call costs are high. How’s that? There are much more efficient, freer and cheaper ways to conduct international calls. These include the 4 best options discussed in this article. Read this article again for more details.
Are international calls free?
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. You can make free international calls with the most popular applications such as WhatsApp, Zoom, Skype and more. However, both the caller and the receiver had to install these applications on their devices. And both must have an active internet connection. With WhatsApp and Skype, you can call abroad for free and with no time limit.
In a situation where the receiver cannot connect to the same application as you. Then there’s no problem. Because you can make calls via other services such as Rebtel, which offers international calls to fixed and mobile numbers at lower costs.
Maybe you’ll like this: The 7 highest rated free or reliable group video chat programs or applications
How to make free international calls
After researching some of the best applications, I finally came up with a list of the four main ways that work perfectly for making free international calls.
Pay attention: All methods mentioned here require an internet connection.
Not all VOIP or Internet technologies allow for emergency calls, such as. B. 911 in the United States.
1. With WhatsApp
WhatsApp is one of the most popular communication applications. Currently, at least one person in a family around the world is using WhatsApp. And WhatsApp comes as an integrated application in all new mobile devices. And most people are familiar with WhatsApp.
With WhatsApp, you can not only send text messages, but also communicate with the right person via WhatsApp voice and video calls. Simply save the recipient’s mobile phone number on your phone to make international calls with WhatsApp. The saved contact will then appear in your WhatsApp contact list. If the receiver does not have Whatsapp installed on its equipment or if it uses a landline telephone. Then you can’t call these people. That’s the only limit on the Kampsapp.
WhatsApp Features :
- End-to-end encryption support : Thatsapp is quite certain. If end-to-end encryption is implemented, even WhatsApp cannot encrypt your calls and messages.
- Voice and video calls : The user can make video and voice calls with Whatsapp.
- Group calls : With WhatsApp, you can make conference calls with up to 8 people (including yourself) at the same time.
- Individual call notification : The user can check the ringer every time the phone rings.
- Data retention : The user has the ability to reduce the amount of data used during a call by using WhatsApp’s data usage and storage settings.
- Availability : WhatsApp is available in 180 countries. And the application is available for all Android, iOS, PC and Mac devices.
- Media and text support : Besides conversations, Whatsapp can also send text messages and multimedia documents such as photos, videos, recordings, documents, etc. to anyone in the world.
- Switching support : The user does not need to interrupt the call to switch to a video call and vice versa. You can switch to any mode without hanging up.
- Blocking the functionality : A user can block or blacklist a number for any personal reason. If you are blocked, you can no longer make a call as a blocked sender or receiver.
How to make free international calls with WhatsApp
In this section, you will learn how to make free international calls with WhatsApp.
Total time: 1 minute
Step one: Download and Install WhatsApp
Currently WhatsApp is an integrated application in new mobile phones. And if you don’t have one, you can download it from the Google Play Store or the Apple Store, depending on the type of device.
Step two: Write down the number of the receiver
After installation, save your friend’s number on your phone. The recipient’s name and number will then appear in your WhatsApp contact list. If you have already registered a number, you can skip this step.
Step three: The place of the call
Open a chat with your friends in your WhatsApp. You can also search for this person on your WhatsApp. And click on the call icon to call that person. That’s it!
Benefits of WhatsApp
- Calls and voice and data messages are free of charge.
- A group call function is also available.
- Available in over 180 countries.
- No time limit for calls.
- To receive or make calls, you must have WhatsApp installed on your device.
- We need a good internet. Otherwise the voice may be disturbed.
- Calls can be made via smartphones or tablets. However, there is no desk stand.
- You cannot make calls to landlines.
Read this: Top 5 Free Video Calling Apps for Android
2. With Rebtel, works without internet and smartphone
Rebtel is an incredible VOIP provider I’ve met. Unlike other providers, Rebtel does not need an Internet connection to make international calls. Rebtel is a modern VOIP technology that uses local lines for international communication. This is the reason for their cheap international rates. Not only on a smartphone, but the user can use it on any phone, for example. For example, you can use a flip phone or a landline phone to make a call.
Features of Rebtel
- International calls via access numbers : Rebtel is one of the VOIP service providers forwarding international calls to local landlines. The call rates are therefore lower than the international rates. In addition, the user does not need to install the Rebtel application to use the local access number service. This method also works with conventional mobile and fixed telephones. The user can easily make calls to and from landlines.
- A powerful connection: Rebtel automatically connects you to the best possible connection in real time by scanning networks such as phone lines, LTE and Wi-Fi.
- Availability : Rebtel is available for Android and iOS platforms. And it’s spread to 38 countries.
- Caller privacy: With the Rebtel application, users can easily hide their caller ID when making calls. However, this function may not be available in all countries due to country-specific telecommunication rules and regulations.
How to make free international calls with Rebtel?
Step one: Number verification
Go to the Google Play Store or the Apple Store. And find Rebtel. Then install it. After the installation, the Rebtel application is opened. And ask you to check your phone number. Then enter the phone number and wait for the WBS. Enter the TPP and click Next to verify your number.
Step two: Check email
Rebtel will later ask you to enter your primary email address for verification. Enter your email address and click Next.
Step three: Choose your country
After checking, Rebtel will ask you to select the country to which you want to make the international call. Select the country and click the Next button.
Step four: Add money
Before calling, add credit to your Rebtel account by clicking on the icon in the lower right corner. After adding a balance, return to the main control panel and click on the dialer icon that appears on the right side of the search box.
Step five: making calls
On the Dial Country tab, select the country and dial the number. Press the green call icon to make an international call.
Rebel prices and rates :
Rebtel currently offers two paid and one free for the United States.
Unlimited American supply: This is a free offer for new users. The offer is valid for up to 30 days and the user can make unlimited calls to users living in the United States. Once the offer has been completed, the user has the option to renew or simply cancel the subscription.
Subscription plan : The starting price for this plan is $10 a month. And users can make unlimited calls anywhere in the world. In addition, users have the option to choose a 7-day trial period.
Credit cards or phone cards from all over the world: In order to sign up for this plan, you need to apply for Rebtel’s international business card. The price may vary from country to country. And the user has to pay by the minute. In the United States, for example, the starting price is 1.5 cents per minute. It’s best to buy a packet of minutes to buy business cards:
- 333 minutes: $5
- 666 minutes: $10
- International calls can be made to/from a landline telephone.
- Attractive price structure with a free trial period.
- The receiver can even be called without a smartphone and the Rebtel app.
- Supports local access numbers.
- It is also possible to make calls without the internet.
- Available in more than 38 countries.
- Group call.
- No connection fee.
- There is no support for text messages.
- No office support.
- There are no options with a secondary number.
- Only voice calls are supported.
- No voicemail functionality.
- There is no blacklist function.
That’s what it looks like: To make a group video call on Facebook Messenger with 50 people without a time limit on Android, iOS and desktop devices
3. Using Google Voice
Google Voice is a treasure for people living in the United States or Canada. Google Voice offers free international calls to the US from any country. Whether you’re using Google Voice for personal or business purposes, you’ll be impressed with its advanced features.
Google’s voting features
- Accessibility : Users can use any device to make calls using Google Voice. Google Voice works with Android and iPhone phones. Moreover, users can even access it directly from their web browser.
- Integration: Google Voice integrates easily with other Google products, such as. For example in Google Meeting and Calendar.
- Advanced intelligence functions : Google Voice has many calling capabilities based on AI technology, such as. B. Spam filtering and voicemail transcription.
- Data Protection and Security : All calls made or received using your Google Access number. SMS and call recordings can be stored in Google Cloud memory at any time.
- Diversion: As mentioned above, you can make or receive calls from Google using a number specified by Google. However, you can also link your original phone number to Google Voice. When someone calls Google Voice, they will be redirected to your main number.
How to make free international calls with Google Voice :
- Download and install the Google Voice application from the Google Play Store or Apple Store. You can also access the Internet directly without installation.
- Open the Google Voice application.
- Sign in with your existing account (or create a Google Account first).
- To set a Google Voice number, search for a city by name or area code.
- After completing the configuration settings, press the dialing application and dial the number.
Google Voice Pricing and Plans :
There is a small price difference between personal and professional use. For personal use the user has to pay per minute. On the other hand, for companies, users can subscribe to Google’s monthly voting plans. Calls from the United States to Canada and other countries are almost free.
To check the price per country, click here.
The only monthly Premier rate offers unlimited international calls.
Google Voice Pros :
- Quite sure.
- All platforms are supported.
- Unlimited texting in the US
- Voicemail support.
- Forwarding option.
- Checking the blacklist.
- A separate number provided by Google.
- The user can call a landline phone without any problems. The receiver does not need to be in Google Voice to receive calls.
Disadvantages of Google Voice :
- Only available in the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom.
- Only voice calls are supported.
4. Using PingMe
PingMe is the second application on the list and the first as a cloud-based vacuum provider. PingMe offers the cheapest international phone services, starting at $0.0075 per minute for the United States. However, you can use PingMe free of charge with a credit system. You can obtain credits in different ways, for example. B. by means of recommendations, advertisements, videos, etc. With PingMe, the receiver does not need a smartphone or internet connection to receive calls.
Characteristics of PingMe
- Second phone number: Sometimes you don’t want to give your number to the recipient for personal reasons. In order to guarantee privacy, PingMe also offers users a unique telephone number that can be used for sending messages as well as making calls. The PingMe phone is an optional product and is not mandatory, you can also call internationally with your own number.
- Availability : To use PingMe, you must have an Android or iOS smartphone.
- High voice quality: PingMe claims that the voice on the conversations is absolutely clear. In fact, most users see the same thing.
How do you make free international calls with PingMe?
Step one: Download PingMe
Download and install the Pingme application at the Google Play Store or Apple Store.
Step two: Registration/Application
Click on the Sim icon, PingMe will ask you to register or log in. Press OK to continue.
Step three: Visit the site
Enter your number and confirm with WBS or phone calls. In my case, I check my number using the Check by SMS option.
Step four: Open the Set tab
Once you are logged into the WBS, the registration procedure is complete. Then click on the middle icon to open the dialing window.
Step five: Please call.
Select the country code from the icon on the left and enter the number. Then click on the bell symbol to make the call. Your balance is displayed in the orange box at the bottom left.
PingMe plans and prices :
Prices vary from country to country. The rates for international calls and text messages may also vary. Rates for some popular countries:
- United States and Canada: from $0.0075/minute.
- India: starts at $0.021/minute.
- China: $0.06/minute
- UNITED ARABERS: $0.289 a minute.
- Low rates for international calls.
- The user can also make calls to landlines.
- The SMS and secondary mobile phone number option is available.
- Free credit of $0.2 when you install the application as a new user.
- You can text from the office.
- Available in more than 50 countries.
- Only phone calls are possible.
- No office support.
- To obtain a second unique number, the user has to pay a surcharge.
- The single use feature of the phone is only available to U.S. and Canadian citizens.
- There is no group call function.
- There’s no blacklist.
- No transmission.
You have now discovered the four best ways to make free and cheap international calls. Among the four you can choose the best one according to your needs.
Say you and your friend have WhatsApp, then you can choose WhatsApp voice or video calls to make free international calls.
If you do not have an internet connection and you want to make international calls from a landline, mobile phone or traditional mobile phone. Then you can use Rebtel.
Suppose you want to make calls from a web browser and you want to set up international calls for your company. You can then select Google Voice.
If you are looking for the lowest rates for international calls and support for one-way secondary numbers. You can then choose PingMe.
More information can be found here: How to make group video calls with Skype on your desktop and mobile devices : Learn in less than two minutes.
I hope this Free International Calling Tutorial has taught you the four best ways to make free international calls. If you like this article, share it and follow WhatVwant on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube for more technical tips.
Free international calls – FAQ
Are international Skype calls free?
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. However, both the caller and the receiver must have Skype installed on their device.
What are international prefixes?
Are international calls through WhatsApp free?
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. However, both caller and receiver must install WhatsApp on their device.
Are international calls free when I call again?
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. However, both the caller and the receiver must have the zoom installed on their equipment.
How can I make international calls from my landline?
To make international calls from traditional fixed telephone lines, the user must use a VOIP service provider such as Rebtel, which offers low-cost international calls via local access.
What is the best free application for international calls?
WhatsApp, Hangouts, Skype, Messenger, Line, Wechat, etc. are popular and best social networking applications that offer free phone calls.
Support us by sharing this message:
free international calls online,viber international calls,free international calls whatsapp,international video calling,how to call china for free,free international calls without internet,free international calls to landline app,free online calling ios,vrapp international calls,how to make free international calls from uk,free calls to uk landline,is poptox legit,best way to call uk from usa,juscall mod apk,free call to poland app,is facebook video chat free internationally,free call unlimited credit mod apk download,app for free international calls to landlines,free international number app,voxofon,free international calls to landline,cheapest way to call internationally from a cell phone,google voice international calls,how to make free international calls on iphone,how to make international calls