The Load 4K option recently launched on Twitter for the iPhone is a find for photographers. This function allows you to view and save photos in 4K resolution on the iPhone. This allows hermits and artists to show their work in social media with the best possible quality.
The only obstacle is that you can’t upload 4K photos to Twitter from your iPhone, iPad or Android phone. You prefer to download high resolution photos from Twitter for the web using your computer to enable the 4K option. If you try to download a 4K image via a Twitter application, Twitter limits the maximum resolution to 2048 x 2048 pixels.
This is a stupid limitation, especially if you can take great photos and edit RAW photos from your phone. Also exporting photos to your desktop or laptop to publish them in 4K on Twitter is certainly cumbersome.
Don’t worry about it. I have found a simple solution to share high resolution or 4K photos directly from my mobile device. This way you can upload high quality photos to Twitter without losing the original quality.
NOTE : Twitter limits the maximum resolution to 4096 x 4096 pixels for a square image. However, you can prevent the image from being compressed on Twitter by placing photos in full size.
Let’s see how we can do it without further delay.
How to upload 4K resolution pictures from yoursmartphone to Twitter?
on iPhone and iPad
- Open a safari and visit twitter.com.
- Tap the AA symbol in the address bar to open the menu. Then click on the Request Desktop website. .
- Now click on the Tweet button, then click on the photo icon and select Photo Library. View the reviews or a specific album. You can also click the Browse button to select a media file from your iCloud player or the My iPhone application via Files.
- Select the photos you want to download. You can also select multiple photos at once.
- By default, the Actual size option is selected, which also indicates the size of the image file(s). Optionally, you can click the Select Image Size button to change the image size.
- Click Done in the upper right corner and tweet.
Here we go. Your photos will be uploaded in the highest resolution. Click and hold the photo and look at the iOS Launch pad to confirm the 4K download option.
TIP: Use the Metapho application to easily check the resolution of photos on your iPhone running iOS 13.
View photo resolution on iPhone
Using chrome for iOS
If you are using Chrome, go to twitter.com and tap the 3 horizontal dots in the lower right corner. Scroll down and select the option Request desktop address. Then just follow the steps above, starting with step 4.
IT’S STILL READABLE: How to download high resolution pictures from Twitter
- Open Chrome and visit twitter.com
- Click Compose Tweet and then click the Add Photo icon. Let Chrome access the memory of your device if you wish.
- Select the files and click the menu button in the top left corner.
- Scroll down and select Gallery. Then select photos from the camera roll or from another photo album.
- Tweet as usual.
TIP: Add the Safari or Chrome Twitter web application to your home screen for faster access.
Also note that tweets made from mobile phones via Twitter will appear from the desktop as downloaded from the Twitter web application.
Unknown fact – Can you upload 4K photos to Twitter and Android? The only difference is that the Android application downloads the original image by default. Twitter seems to use 4K as a marketing term to satisfy iPhone users.
load 4k meaning,twitter web,imgur,twitter 4k video,4k resolution,how to post high quality photos on twitter,why are my twitter pictures low quality,photoshop export for twitter,twitter compresses header,twitter jpg compression,avoid twitter compression 2020,why does twitter blur my videos,twitter upload in hd,how to upload 60fps to twitter,why are my twitter uploads blurry,best way to post video on twitter,handbrake settings for twitter,acrok video ultimate,how to load 4k images on twitter,load 4k twitter android,twitter 4k photo android,how to load 4k images on twitter android,twitter mobile app,load 4k iphone,twitter link,twitter mobile web